Keep Your Community Clean
Community Pet Solutions is dedicated to creating a clean and healthy environment for both the residents and the pets in your community. With a history of excellence in the HOA industry, our main focus is working with community leaders to design a plan that will eliminate pet waste issues. Whether it’s an issue with odor, unsightly dog feces or unsanitary conditions in areas where children play, we can help to solve these problems and keep your community safe while looking and smelling the way it was intended. Installing and maintaining pet waste stations throughout the community will have a positive impact for every resident whether they own dogs or not. Contact us today for a free quote!
- Bag dispensers
- Trash Cans
- Maintain/Stock dog waste bags.
- Inspect waste stations for repairs and cleaning.
- Provide general maintenance and light cleaning.
- Dispose of waste at legal disposal site.
- Install new waste liner during each inspection.
- Make HOA aware of any required maintenance to structure.
- Respond to inquiries from HOA in a timely manner.
Why Choose Us
Established in 2015 Community Pet Solutions has been helping keep HOA’s and Apartments clean for over 7 years. Community Pet Solutions is a preferred vendor of 7 major management companies in Orange County and with a 100% satisfaction guaranty, we aren’t happy unless you are.
Community Pet Solutions is a proud member and business partner with aPaws and CAI and your exclusive Orange County Representative.
- Kara Foley (Vice President of Community Management at Seabreeze)
“The response time and quality of work by Community Pet Solutions has been outstanding. Jed is readily available for questions, recommendations and installations. I never worry about follow through which is a huge relief for all community managers!”